Commonly code and standards of our piping product
As a professional piping supplier,we supply steel pipes, pipe fittings(butt welding pipe fittings and forged pipe fittings),flanges and related products (such as gasket,pre-fabrications).There are the commonly code and standards of our piping products:
Selection of pipe material is done based on the piping design code such as ASME B31.1 for power piping and ASME B31.3 for process piping. Dimensions of carbon steel and stainless steel pipes are given in two different standards.
- ASME B36.10 covers dimensions for Welded & Seamless wrought iron pipes whereas
- ASME B36.19 covers dimensions for Stainless steel pipes.
- API 5L Specification of Line Pipe is also used in the petroleum industry.
Butt Welded Fittings
Butt welded fittings which also known as a Wrought Product (WP) dimensions and list of material that used to manufacture wrought fittings is covered in
- ASME B16.9– which is standard for Factory-made Wrought Butt-welding Fittings for size NPS 1⁄₂ to NPS 48” and
- And B16.28– which is standard for Wrought Steel Butt-Welding Short Radius Elbows and Returns for size NPS 1⁄₂ to NPS 24”
Here is the list of flange standard.
- List of materials that used to manufacture flanges is covered in ASME B16.5 & B16.47.
- ASME B16.5 is a standard for Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings that covers flanges sizes from NPS ½” to 24”
- Whereas ASME B16.47 is a standard for Large Diameter Steel Flanges that covers flanges sizes from NPS 26” to 60”
- ASME B16.1 is the standard for Cast iron pipes flanges & flanged fittings.
- ASME B16.20 is a standard for Metallic gaskets for pipe flanges- Spiral wound, Octagonal ring Joint & Jacketed flanges.
- ASME B16.21 is a standard for Non-metallic gasket.
- Socket & Threaded fittings
- ASME B16.11 is a standard for Forged steel socket welding & threaded fittings.
If you want to know more about our products,please feel free to contact us.Email:email@example.com